Welcome to my new QRP-Shop! I am currently setting up some products like PCBs, fully assembled radios and other QRP-related material that I have developed the recent years. If you should have any question about a product, shipping or other topics, or if you would like to purchase an item, please mail to:
For return and refund, please see this information!
Shipping worldwide is possible. Shipping rates depend on size of package and country of destination:
Small items (PCBs etc.):
- EU/World: 6,-€
- EU/World: please ask peter(at)dk7ih.de
All shipping rates will be calculated to current (i. e. daily) exchange rates for non-€ purchases.
(Please click on the respective item to go there directly)
SSB Transceiver Kits
- Universal VFO/LO for multiband transceiver projects
- SSB Generator with MC1496N
- Transmit Mixer with MC1496N
- SSB QRP PA module 10Watts PEP
- Si5351 VFO module
- AD9951 VFO module
14MHz-Walkie-Talkie SSB Transceiver
A handheld SSB-Transceiver for 14MHz (can be adapted to 18MHz with some minor changes).
#1: PCBs only. 3 ready-to-assemble PCBs (mainboard, front and back), all holes drilled and coated with protective solderable paint.
Price: 38€ or USD (other currencies on request)
#2: All coils ready for soldering
Price: 20€ or USD (other currencies on request)
#3: The 3 PCBs fully assembled and tested
Price: 140€ or USD (other currencies on request)
#4: Complete radio – ready to use (no microphone included, all necessary data will be supplied to connect an electret mike)
Price: 199€ or USD (other currencies on request)
Universal VFO/LO for multiband transceiver
This VFO/LO can be used for a multiband transceiver project. It covers 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m band. The software can drive either a Nokia5110 b/w display or an ST7735 colored unit. There 8 driver stages for setting band relays in a band pass filter unit (BPF) and (in parallel) the low pass filters following the final amplifier stage.
If a gain controlled transmitter amplifier is used, the VFO provides a gain value (DC voltage) that can be set manually for each band individually to compensate gain loss when higher bands are used. A T/R relay also is on board.
Analog inputs are freely configureable: User keys, S-Value, TX output power measurement, indicator for TX mode. More on request!
Power supply is 12 to 14V DC.
- PCBs only: 10€/USD,
- Complete module, ready to use: 65,-€/USD (LCD and rotary encoder not included).
Any questions? Please ask email@example.com!
SSB Generator with MC1496N
A PCB or kit for an SBB generator applying the MC1496N IC.
- PCB only: 7€/USD.
- Kit (Board, uA714, MC1496, Relay, 4 crystals for SSB filter as well a the capacitors for the filter): 20€/USD.
Transmit Mixer with MC1496N
A PCB for use in an SSB trasnmitter. Converst SSB input by mixing VFO frequeny to desired output frequency.
- PCB only: 5€/USD.
- Kit (PCB, MC1496, 2 coils for desired output frequency): 15€/USD.
SSB QRP PA module 10Watts PEP
A compact SSB linear amplifier for usage in a transmitter or transceiver:
- PCB only: 7€/USD.
- PCB + 2 final transistors (2SC2078): 20€/USD
Si5351 VFO module (8kHz to 160MHz)
This is a simple but very versatile variable frequency oscillator (VFO) for single- or multiband radios. For this kit no SMD soldering is required!
For more details, please see the respective article in English…
You can chose between three options:
- #1 PCB only, ready to be assembled: 8€/USD
- #2 PCB plus MCU (ATMega168) plus Si5351 mounted to breakout-boards: 20€/USD
- #3 Ready-to-use module: 30€/USD.
AD9951 VFO module (0.1 to 60MHz)
These oscillators are really high-performance concerning usable bandwidth AND signal purity. They can be used to build a VFO with a large frequency span (up to 60MHz with on-board 200MHz clock oscillator or higher depending on master clock rate).
For more details, please refer to the respective article in English.
Main features of this project:
- Integrated DDS-chip: AD9951.
- Max. output frequency: 60MHz.
- Output waveform: Sinewave.
- Supply voltage: 5V (3.3V on request).
- Master clocks that can be used must be 3.3V types. All clock rates between 50 and 400 MHz are allowed. For oscillators with lower frequencies the software that you will get for free when buying the module contains a clock multiplier routine. For example with an 100MHz oscillator you can achieve a 400MHz clock rate.
- Output impedance: 50 ohms, low pass filtered.
- Output voltage: 300mVpp.to 500mV approx., +/- 3 dB over full bandwidth.
There are 2 different versions:
Version 1: Complete VFO with microcontroller on board
This board contains an AD9951 DDS chip by Analog devices and an ATMega162 (ATMega328 available on request, add +1.5€/USD)
All connectors not used for the DDS are connected to header strips so that they can be accessed by the user which makes this baord very versatile.
- 75€/USD ready-to-use module
- 12€/US$ board only
Please see the respective page for detailed info on this project! If you should have further questions, please do not hesitate asking with peter(at)dk7ih.de.
Version 2: VFO for external microcontroller
This module is designed for an external microcontroller (3.3 or 5V type). Thus control lines of this module can be driven by any microcontroller (Arduino included) running an appropriate SPI software. A software written in “Embedded C” for various microcontrollers (AVR or STM32) is available and will be provided for free when you buy this VFO. Please ask for details with peter(at)dk7ih.de.
- 60€/USD ready-to-use module
- 10€/US$ board only
Two-Tone-Generator / Zweitongenerator
This device can be used to check the linearity of an SSB transmitter. See the related article on this website!
There are three options to choose from:
#1: PCB only. A ready-to-assemble PCB, all holes drilled an coated with protective solderable paint.
Price: 10€ or USD (other currencies on request)
#2: PCB fully assembled and tested
Price: 15€ or USD (other currencies on request)
#3: Complete generator – ready to use
Price: 30€ or USD (other currencies on request)